Due to current concerns regarding COVID-19, we recognize how important it is for us to support you now more than ever. We commit to doing everything we can to continue supporting our clients, while also taking all available steps to keep health and safety as our main priority. Please call us for any counseling inquiries at (585) 329-7853 and/or send any email to email@example.com. Help is available at UCS.
Counseling Tele-health Appointments
Play Therapy Tele-health Appointments for Children
Remote Parent Consultation
Groups Counseling for Teens and Children Coming in the Summer
Unified Counseling Services has taken steps to reduce the risk of spreading the coronavirus within the offices.
Informed by the CDC and WHO guidelines for minimizing the spread of the coronavirus, these are the steps we are taking out of an abundance of caution to keep you, our staff and your child safe.
- We have arranged seating in the two waiting rooms and in our playrooms rooms to encourage physical distancing. During counseling sessions with your child, we maintain a physical distance of 6 feet.
- If feasible, we open the windows and take other steps to increase ventilation.
- Upon your request, we will wear a mask, we have a limited number of masks available in the office should you and/or your child feel more comfortable wearing one as well.
- We strive to schedule appointments at intervals to minimize having too many people in the two waiting rooms.
- Upon your request, chairs can be placed on the second floor deck outside our office door. While shared by other building tenants, this deck is a low traffic area.
- Our hand sanitizers are medical grade and contain at least 60% alcohol and are placed in the playrooms, office, waiting rooms and bathroom.
- Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day. Playrooms, including play materials are disinfected after each use.